Beginning in 2005 our leaders have worked hard to form these values and help the church function in them. It has become our DNA.
- We affirm that the gospel is central to all of life.
- We dedicate ourselves to the grace virtue of Christ-like humility.
- We seek true Christian renewal and reformation (as opposed to external religious spirituality).
- We strive for true Christian acceptance of all people and reject religious, racial, economic, political and social sectarianism.
- We acknowledge our adoption into Christ-generated community.
- We commit ourselves to missional living.
- We are committed to bringing in social justice and mercy ministry.
- We are committed to training and education for the reformation and growth of family, church and society.
- We live in expectation that God, the Holy Spirit will move in our midst to accomplish His purposes.