We believe that the culture of the people of Jesus is unique in 4 ways:
- Family – we are deeply committed to one another in love as family members.
- Missionaries – we represent Jesus both by our lives and words.
- Servants – we have been blessed so that we bless others in our communities with our lives graciously giving of our time, talents and treasure.
- Learners – we commit to learn more about Jesus and grow in His ways.
We are not a church for ourselves, but for the community AND church is not simply a Sunday event but is about the other 6/22 (6 days and 22 hours). Also, the church is not a building, it’s the people living on mission 24/7.
We try to live life with the normal rhythms of everyday life:
- Eating with others
- Blessing others
- Recreating with others
- Storytelling & Listening – connecting with others
Work – joining others
Celebrate – partying with others
Our goal is not to put on a church event or weekly programs, but to challenge our people to be the church in their communities where they do life. Therefore, an important saying around RGC is: “we don’t go to church, we are the church.